Tuesday 21 November 2017

This and that

Hello. No housework done today, can't be bothered. I would rather be sewing. 
Horrible weather. Walk done, stopped to chat to a friend. Twice in fact, two friends, I have many, one long chat and one short chat. Swapped one of my dog walking days with Brenda, she will do tomorrow and I will do her Thursday. Means I won't have to rush to the dentist in the morning. Cats sleeping most of the day, they don't like going out when it's dull and wet. Garcia has been in, eaten one pouch of Whiskas and snoozed on the window sill. Made too much lunch, made too much dinner, still chomping my way through the yellow stickers. Left overs for tomorrow. No need to put the general bin out for tomorrow, only one bag of waste which I will sneak into next doors bin when he has gone out to work in the morning. Heidi cat keeps parking herself on the desk in front of this computer and sticking her bum in my face. Going to have to wrap this up and give her some attention. Oh happy days, not long to Christmas, let's just get it over and done with.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

15 comments:

  1. They remind me of little sea anemones Ilona.I seem to have been busy all day-since 7am.Wall<king ! the dogs,bathing them,moving the freezer to clean up mop dogs piddle-now baking! lovely Lily's biscuits,cutting mops hair,brushing him-chatting to a friend for over one hour on the phone and still in a mess.It does smell sweeter though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your attitude to housework.... no-one ever died wishing they'd done a bit more vacuuming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Housework will still be there tomorrow. Who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ilona, CHristmas......it's not christmass..it's SHOPMASS.......GREEDMASS.......WASTEMASS .....no thought of what Christmas is meant to be!! I'm not religous ,but I am glad when all the madness and hypocrisy is over.best just to stay in bed with your favorite sewing vids on YouTube,. Susan. Sorry if there are red lines don't know how to get rid of them lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should you ever decide to make a vegetable picture, those zip leaves would make terrific pea pods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm labelled as OCD at work, but even I have days where I'd rather be playing my piano than dusting it. Hugs from Barbara (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have to do my housework in about 30 mins,lol.I hate it!!.I would much rather be doing some sort of upcycling or on the laptop reading frugal blogs!.I try and space the housework out,doing 10 mins here n there...but by the time ive finished it needs doing again,lol.To be honest,Im happier cleaning the garden up than what i am doing housework!Debi,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather trim the shrubs,sweep the leaves up,anything rather than houseworl< too Debi.I can't understand why after reaching the age of 58 that I still haven't got an orderly home x

      Delete
    2. Hi Flis,Lol..Im 62 now and still havent got the hang of it!!.I wasnt put on this earth to dust and hoover...well i dont have a hoover..just a brush and a mop..which last for a long time cause i dont use them that often!!.Thats part of being frugal,ha ha!! Thats my excuse and im sticking with it,lol.Debi,xx

      Delete
  8. Loving your attitude Ilona. Christmas is all about the money, money, money, I want, I want, I want, give me, give me, give me. We have the Christmas we want not what the retailers want us to have. It's only really two days after all. It will be a little bit sadder this year as we lost our much loved dog last week and things will never be the same without him. Take care Rae x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about your dog. I know how bad it feels. Eilidh x

      Delete
    2. I am so sorry Rae.I too have been through such sad times with my previous 4 darlings.The last time it was 3 years ago about now.I felt so numb.I feel they are still very close to me now though.Your love between you will always l<eep you together x

      Delete
    3. So sorry for your loss Rea.Its awful when a pet dies cause they are one of the family.I know how you must be feeling,even after 20 years,i still cry if i talk about my Ozzy who was an Old English sheep dog.You just remember all the good times you had together and the love you both shared.Best wishes,Debi,xx

      Delete
  9. I love those zipper leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.